Choosing a first dance wedding song that you both love is a must! Was it the song that was playing when you first met?
Will you choose a particular song purely because of the Lyrics? Did you used to (or do you still) sing this song to your partner?
If you are looking for inspiration, then here is a selection of 10 most popular first dance song choices that I received in 2013:
- I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing – Aerosmith
- Amazed – Lonestar
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- At Last – Etta James
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- Heaven (Candlelight Mix) – DJ Sammy & Yanou featuring Do
- One Day Like This – Elbow
- Amazing – Bruno Mars
- Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
- Grow old with you – Adam Sandler (from The Wedding Singer movie soundtrack)